EDUCATE YOUR EMPLOYEES. PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS
ASSESS – EDUCATE – EMPOWER
Protecting your organization begins with ensuring your employees are prepared to assist in keeping your computers and networks safe.
The strongest security asset is already inside the company: the employees.
Baseline employee security awareness
- Identify end-user behaviors that pose risks to the organization
- Assess employee knowledge and awareness regarding general security
- Examples: Assess whether employees are aware of risks of phishing attacks, ransomware and portable applications from USB sticks.
Communicate and educate, with speed and precision.
- Easily segment high-risk users and target for security awareness training
- Launch targeted campaigns to educate employees and prevent risk
- Examples: Inform employees about dangerous websites, educate about risks of installing unknown applications
Make security everybody’s responsibility
- Educate users to better understand their level of control and risk related to access levels
- Facilitate instant interaction between IT and employees
- Examples: Notify users about spear phishing attacks, prompt users to review administration privileges, proactively encourage users to change passwords